Who Else Wants to Burn Fat And Get Lighter & Tighter???
Try Our Jump Start Program and Watch the Fat Melt Off Your Body
- Train with people just like you, people who are serious about losing unwanted fat and getting in shape.
- Programs not workouts – we don’t just randomly throw a workout at you and hope you get through it without getting hurt.
- Accountability - If you miss more than 1 class you’ll hear from us! You aren’t a number or just another face in the crowd.
- Nutrition – the most important aspect of any training system. 80% of Fat Loss is eating properly
- Our unique fat loss system
- At home and travel workouts, including interval workouts you can do at home or on the road
Any one can crush you in a workout, anyone can make you puke, anyone can make you sore for days after every workout. If you’re tired of that scene, come and see how we create programs not workouts. How you adapt the programs to suit almost anyone. See the results we get. Sure you’ll be sore after the Orientation and maybe after the first few training sessions but from then on you shouldn’t get sore much unless you upped the weight or trained a new movement.
We don’t just leave you on your own. We don’t do the workout with you in front of the class.
We’ll coach you and make available to you all the resources you need to succeed!
- No Screaming, no in your face drill sergeant like “trainer”. We aren’t a “bootcamp”
- Coaching, encouragement and support
- Personalized Training Programs designed for you
Here’s how it works:
I’ve lost over 20lbs and Dave’s kettlebell training programs have THE best thing for my butt!
- Register for a Group Orientation (see below) a $150 Value
- Attend Group Training – 3 sessions per week for 4 Weeks (a $240 Value)
- One on One Consultation and Movement Screen (a $75 value)
- Automatically roll into our $99/month 2x/wk Membership
The Jump Start Program consists of:
- 2 hour Group Orientation*- What you need to be successful in the Jump Start Program
- 4Week Trial Membership - 3 sessions/wk to kick start your fitness and nutrition
- At Home Workouts. Workouts posted on our blog site
- One hour Personal Consultation which includes
- Your goals
- Your nutritional habits
- A Movement Screen
- The screen helps us ensure you are physically able to participate in our programs and allows us to identify any areas that may need special attention. If we uncover any issues we’ll give you exercises to address them.
- Access to the Members Only area of this site
- Access to our 21 day meal plans
- Video clips of a wide variety of exercises
- Member’s only articles
- Forum where you can ask questions, log your workouts etc.
“2012 is the year for me to put up or shut up.
Photos from Jan 2012 through Jan 2013
For years, I have yo-yo’d with my weight. Being an emotional eater for most of my life I have been up and down on the scale which I know is dangerous. After reaching my highest weight several years ago I hit rock bottom. I decided to pull myself up and take control. On my own I lost 70 pounds. Then over the next couple of years I gained and lost and gained and lost 20 of those pounds back and forth, over and over. In January of this year, I decided enough was enough…In those 8 weeks, I lost 21 lbs, many, many inches overall and am stronger than I’ve ever been in my whole life. I won Dave’s competition and I’m still going strong. It is clear that the strength training and conditioning from the kettlebell classes along with eating right is what will get me in the shape I’ve always wanted. The Tough Mudder is in October and I have no doubt that I am going to kill it!”
In just 2 months Dawn lost 21.8 lbs, dropped 3.9% fat, gained 1.3% of muscle, lost 2 3/8″ from her chest and 5 1/4″ from her waist! Since the end of April she has lost another 8lbs.
As of 10-5-12 she has lost 40lbs and just competed in a Tough Mudder! She has also run the Marine Marathon in Washington D.C. and ran in the Thanksgiving Day Reindeer run placing 2nd in her age group! Dawn is very close to losing 100lbs!!
The last picture, taken 1/7/13 after one year of training at IronBody and ever so close to her goal of dropping 100lbs!
Lizzet Verdi – Lost 20lbs in 3 months. Dropped her body fat from 47.2% to 40.4% and increased her Muscle Mass from 22.9% to 26.1%. Her hips went from 44 1/2 to 40 and her waist shrunk from 37 7/8 to 34 1/2!
Out of all of the participants in the Today’s Woman Challenge, I believe I had the best trainer and gym which was why I had extraordinary results. The time commitment was something doable even with a full-time job and family. That hour flew by and I couldn’t be happier with my results. Working out with kettlebells changed my physique dramatically and in all of the areas I wanted it to – it helped lift my buttocks, tone my legs and flatten my stomach.
My favorite part about working out at Iron Body Fitness is the personal attention you get at each and every class. It’s the benefit of a personal trainer without the limited schedules or high cost. Dave makes sure that what you are doing is right for you – I have knee problems and he showed me how to do the exercises without hurting or causing any further damage to my knees. He cares about his clients and makes sure that your goals are being met
Kettlebell workouts can sound intimidating or difficult. Dave’s instruction takes all the fear out of working out with heavy weights and Kettlebells. At any given class it’s amazing to see a group made up of all levels of training and condition, doing the same workout. I’m convinced that this is a better, more efficient way of working out and would find it difficult to go back to training any other way.
After you’ve attended the Orientation you will attend 3 sessions per week for 4 weeks, (12 sessions total). At the end of the last week you will automatically be enrolled in our $99/month 2 sessions per week membership (a 12 month membership). If you wish to attend more sessions per week simply let us know and we will upgrade your membership accordingly. If you don’t wish to continue after 1 month just let us know before your last session.
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
If, after following our trial program including our nutrition recommendations, you don’t look and feel better or haven’t lost fat we’ll gladly refund your money. That’s right! If we don’t do our job we’ll give you your money back.
Dave Randolph is great! Don’t think you’re too old to lose a couple pounds and build a little muscle. Muscle helps your balance as you age and burns more calories; it helps keep our bones strong to lift weights.
Mike and I have been going to classes at IronBody for about eight months and we’re very pleased to announce that Mike is no longer pre-diabetic. [His doc was very surprised and said only about 12% of patients listen to what he says.] Mike’s lost 12 pounds and has built some great muscle. I too have lost some lbs but not as many as I’d like but I have built more muscles than I’ve ever had in my life so DON’T mess with me!!
Seriously Dave is a great trainer. He makes certain you are lifting properly so as not to hurt yourself. He mixes lifting with aerobics which is exactly what we all need to increase endurance, lose weight and gain flexibility and balance, and he’s very much in line with today’s cutting edge research in fitness. Give him a try. I’ll bet you continue long after your initial deal. We did!!
Stop wasting your time and money on fads and gimmicks that don’t work and on gyms that don’t care a bit about whether succeed or not. Try IronBody Fitness – The Anti Bootcamp and see what you can accomplish!
The group training sessions currently meet:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7am
- Monday & Wednesday ONLY 5:15pm, 6:30pm
- Friday 6pm
- Monday through Saturday 9a
We also offer private and semi-private training. To get started contact us via email or give us a call 502 267 6030
*The Orientation is for YOUR safety and others in the class. The exercises we teach during Orientation cannot be taught during the class because it takes time to teach you how to do the exercises safely. NO EXCEPTIONS! It doesn’t matter what other boot camps you may have attended, you must attend an Orientation.