This week’s recipe, from ruled.me is a Keto Pancake made with peanuts.
Roasted Peanut Filling
1. To prepare the peanut filling from scratch, roast 1.8 oz. Freshly Shelled Peanuts until brown.
2. Grind the peanuts, 1/2 tsp. Stevia and Salt to taste with a pestle and mortar (or alternatively food processor). Set aside.
3. To prepare Keto Condensed Milk, heat up 1/4 cup Heavy Cream in a saucepan with 2 drops Liquid Sucralose to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer. It should thicken up like condensed milk consistency. Let cool and set aside.
4. In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Almond Flour, 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda, 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder and 1/8 tsp. Salt.
5. Add in 1/4 cup Almond Milk, 1 large Egg, 5 drops Liquid Sucralose and 1/2 tsp. Coconut oil and mix well.
6. In a small pan on medium heat, melt and spread 1/8 tsp. (per pancake) Coconut Oil. Once hot, pour half of the mixture and cover the pan.
7. After 1 minute and the pancake is half-cooked, sprinkle half of the peanut filling.
8. Spread half of the keto condensed milk onto one half of the pancake and butter onto the other half. Cover the pan once more for a few minutes.
9. Once the side is browned, remove the pancake and let cool.
10. Repeat steps 6-9 for the other pancake. Once cooled, fold the pancakes and slice to bite-sized pieces. Serve!
This makes 2 servings of Apam Balik. Each serving comes out to be 744 Calories, 72.79g Fats, 6.61g Net Carbs, and 16.83g Protein.